Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Am Training.

Since I have another workout blog going I probably won't be updating this all that much, but I'll try when I do tri-related training. That, or a weekly/bi-monthly update. Something like that.

In any case, I'm starting to run again, as difficult as it might be. I'm sticking with it, knowing that it was a pain in the ass getting into running last year and if I just stick with it, I'll be good. I haven't swam in a few weeks, but I hope to sometime this week - perhaps tomorrow. We'll see. As for the cycling portion ... well, I still haven't done anything with my mangled bike and don't bike much at the gym except for my usual 10 minute warm-up on the recumbent bike. Still, since I know I need to bike more, I hopped on the stationary today for 20 minutes (7.2 miles) instead. Go me!

Granted, the level was lower than what I was doing last spring/summer, but I'm easing myself back into it.

In other things related to the 2008 Tri for the Cure, Gen has recruited a few more people to race with us TAG girls, so we'll have a big ol' party. :) Hopefully I can direct some of them over to ze blog ...

No comments: