Friday, August 29, 2008

Crap, People Still Read This???

So obviously I haven't been on this here bloggity blog since I last posted back in what, June? Oops. Came back on a random whim and saw I had comments from forever ago ... *smiles sheepishly*

Well, given that in JUNE I had a 50 day tri countdown, ze tri has come and past. I did blog about the race results on my other blog that I update a lot more frequently and share with my boyfriend.

Besides, Amber and Gen never really did post over here anyway.

BUT. If by some chance you, future faceless reader, find your way over here and are curious on how I did in my second tri ever ... go to my other blog. I'll even link the posts here:

initial thoughts
official posty post
entry with official photos i stole from fotojack

So, thanks for stopping by *waves* and you might see me again on here.

Maybe.

We'll see.

I would like to add, however, that I am not going to stop tri-ing it. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the Tri for the Cure again (maybe as a relay with some friends), but other tris? For sure.

No comments: